New Caliber

a virtual workshop for watchmakers and clockmakers

Postby Hajme Asaoka » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Hajme Asaoka
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:55 pm
Location: Tokyo Japan

Postby Ophiuchus » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 pm

お見事ですよ!

あおさかさん、すいませんが、腕時計職人としてどこの学生でしたかい?
もしかして、我流者ですか?

(日本語で聞いて、日本語で返事してもいいですよ。最近あんまり日本語使える
所ないので。。。もったいないとおもったんです。)

Hajime, I love the slightly centralized balance layout you created with this, it's really elegant!
The wavy spoke gear reminds me of something from a Patek minute repeater, your anglage
on that gear is spectacular. Is it rounded anglage in the style of Philippe Dufour as I'm
seeing it?

Sorry, my Japanese is a bit rusty, at one point I was bilingual.... I have no clue where to learn
Japanese for watchmaking terms... My apologies if you're a native English speaker, I just don't know.
Ophiuchus
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Postby Hajme Asaoka » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:34 pm

ありがとうございます。

私は、時計製作を、ダニエルズの本などを読んで、独学(我流)しました。

元々はデザイナーでした。
工作は、子供のころから得意です。
Hajme Asaoka
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:55 pm
Location: Tokyo Japan

Postby caput » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:26 am

This type of cutting wheel that makes me think of Peter rotor :D .
はピーター•ローターを思い出させるカッティングホイール、このタイプの。
caput
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 am

Postby caput » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:02 pm

The Japanese fellow countryman at Philippe Dufour in his workshop
Image
caput
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:27 am

Postby Ophiuchus » Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:33 pm

あっ,なるほどはじめさん。確かに腕時計作りにとくいです!。

私元々大学に日本語文化・言語専門者でした。

Caput, あれは治部自身か?羨ましいですね。僕の技、まだまだですが、何時かに、死ぬ前に、
Dufour様会って話したいですね。。Caputさんとあおさかさんも。

取りあえず、数十年間立ったら、手が上がったら叶えるかな。。

To those wishing English, sorry :) I need to brush up on my original skill a bit.

It's really inspiring to see such skilled people working without borders.
Ophiuchus
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm


Return to On The Bench


  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron